When buying or selling a home, you should always take the time to find the right real estate agent. Out of over 100 agents, we selected the 10 best at marketing, negotiating, customer service, and overall experience. These agents will save you time and money while making the real estate process stress-free.
Want us to hand-pick your agent? Click here to get started.
Top 10 Realtors in Port St. Lucie, FL
|Jeremy Elyse Glass||Overall for sellers|
|Mark Naumovitz||Overall for buyers|
|Blake D. Baltos||At negotiating for sellers|
|Veronica Montoya||At marketing properties|
|Milton & Debbie Koster||At pricing properties|
|Jason Sinclair||At selling quickly|
|Mary Zuver||At selling quickly|
|Vickie Smith||For upsizing or downsizing|
|Matthew Harrington||At customer service|
Reasons to use Clever to find a top agent in Port St. Lucie
The top three reasons to work with Clever to find an agent are:
We’ll get you a lower commission.
It’s 100% free and there is no obligation.
We’ll give you hand-picked top agents to choose from.
It really couldn’t be more simple.
The 10 best real estate agents in Port St. Lucie, Florida are:
STRENGTHS: Negotiating for buyers and sellers of entry-level and mid-priced properties
- Tara represents both buyers and sellers.
- Her past properties are generally priced between $100,000 and $500,000.
- She’s skilled at negotiating. She often helps her buyers earn discounts of several thousand dollars. And properties she lists rarely sell for substantially below asking price.
CONCERNS: When she lists properties, they generally remain on the market for an average length of time. Those looking for a speedy sale may prefer a different agent.
Jeremy Elyse Glass
STRENGTHS: Negotiating for buyers and sellers of entry-level properties
- Jeremy splits his time close to evenly between buyers and sellers.
- He usually works with properties priced between $150,000 and $300,000.
- He routinely helps buyers save more than 7% off their home price. And sellers he represents rarely offer substantial discounts, with most getting within 1% of their asking price.
CONCERNS: He doesn’t usually work with high-end properties. If you’re selling an expensive home or have a large budget to buy a property, you may want an agent more familiar with the luxury market.
STRENGTHS: Saving buyers money on mid-priced properties
- Mark has represented buyers in 71% of past transactions.
- His past transactions involve properties priced between $200,000 and $300,000.
- Buyers he represents routinely save thousands off list price, with some getting discounts of as much as 5.9%.
CONCERNS: He’s not the best at pricing properties. If you’re selling your home and need an agent that’s great at determining what your home is worth, Mark probably isn’t the right choice.
Blake D. Baltos
STRENGTHS: Getting top-dollar for entry-level and mid-priced properties
- Blake represented the seller in 72% of past transactions.
- His properties are typically priced between $85,000 and $300,000.
- Because he’s skilled at negotiating, sellers he represents generally end up getting close to the list price for their properties.
CONCERNS: His listed properties generally stay on the market for an average length of time. Those who need a quick sale may want an agent who has a better track record of finding a buyer fast.
STRENGTHS: Presenting properties in an attractive way to appeal to buyers
- Veronica has represented sellers in 60% of past transactions.
- Properties she lists are attractive to buyers as they feature high-quality professional photos and detailed descriptions of their features and amenities.
- Reviewers praise Veronica’s professionalism, her energy, and her commitment to helping them find the right buyer.
CONCERNS: Properties that she lists often experience multiple price reductions. If you want an agent who is skilled at correctly pricing properties, so you’ll have a clear idea of what yours is worth, Veronica may not be right for you.
Clever can help you keep more money in your pocket at closing!
✅ Sellers pay only 1.5% in listing fees
✅ Buyers earn cash back on eligible purchases
✅ You'll work with a local realtor from top brokers, like RE/MAX and Keller Williams
Clever's service is 100% free, with zero obligation. You can interview as many agents as you like, or walk away at any time. Enter your zip code to find a top local agent today!
Milton & Debbie Koster
STRENGTHS: Setting the right price for entry-level properties
- Most of their past transactions involve properties priced between $30,000 and $100,000.
- Their listings generally do not see multiple changes in price, suggesting they get the valuation correct from the start.
- Past reviews describe working with this team as “a pleasure” and indicate they sell homes quickly for a fair price.
CONCERNS: Sellers of high-end properties should consider working with a different team. Milton and Debbie Koster don’t have a lot of experience in the luxury market.
STRENGTHS: Quickly selling entry-level and mid-priced properties
- Jason represented sellers in 57% of past transactions.
- Properties he lists are generally priced between $150,000 and $350,000.
- Jason’s listed properties generally sell a bit more quickly than the average for the area, with some taking as little as 29 days to get to closing.
CONCERNS: Jason’s negotiating skills are average, so if you need the strongest negotiator to get you top dollar, you may be disappointed. Sellers he represents often have to accept a small discount off the asking price while buyers he represents rarely save much.
STRENGTHS: Selling properties for faster than the average
- Properties that Mary sells are generally priced between $200,000 and $500,000.
- Her listings generally sell faster than average for the area, with some taking just over a month to sell.
- Reviewers said Mary responds right away to questions, provided helpful advice, and worked quickly to set their sale in motion.
CONCERNS: Mary’s properties sometimes undergo several price reductions. If you need an agent whose right on the money with estimating your property’s value, you may be disappointed.
STRENGTHS: Buying and selling mid-priced properties
- Vickie splits her time close to evenly between acting as a buyer’s agent and a listing agent.
- Properties she sells are generally priced between $225,000 and $350,000.
- She is on par with most agents when it comes to her negotiating skills. She sometimes helps buyers save a bit off list price, and sellers she represents generally don’t have to discount their property too much.
CONCERNS: Properties she lists typically take an average amount of time to sell. When time is of the essence, an agent known for moving properties fast would likely be a better fit.
STRENGTHS: Providing great customer service for buyers and sellers
- Matthew splits his time close to evenly between buyers and sellers.
- Properties he works with are typically priced between $130,000 and $325,000.
- Past clients indicated he was one of the best agents they’ve ever worked with, going above and beyond to make their transaction a pleasant one.
CONCERNS: Matthew generally doesn’t get substantial discounts off the price when he represents buyers. And the sellers he represents generally do accept several thousand dollars below list price. He may not be the strongest negotiator.
Selecting the right agent can save you thousands on your new home. But finding that agent isn't easy.
Clever can help! We match you with vetted, top-performing agents in your area so you can compare options and choose the best fit.
We also negotiate special low rates, saving you thousands just for using our free service instead of finding the same agent on your own!
Clever's service is 100% free with zero obligation. Give us a try today!