If you wanted to figure out who the best agents are in Cape Coral, you’d need to check reviews, analyze sales history, and compare agents across a bunch of different factors. It could net you $10,000 to $15,000 to make the right decision, so we put together a short-list to get you started.
The 6 agents selected made it through over 75 agents that were each evaluated across 25 different criteria by our team. It took us almost 20 hours to present the best real estate agents in Cape Coral, Florida.
Want us to hand-pick your agent? Click here to get started.
Top 6 Realtors in Cape Coral, FL
|Best at negotiating for sellers
|Best at negotiating for buyers
|Best for upsizing or downsizing
|Best for first-time buyers
|Best at customer service
|Best for difficult-to-sell homes
Not seeing the type of agent you’re looking for? Click here to get hand-picked agent matches for you.
STRENGTHS: Getting sellers top dollar for their properties
- Andrew represented the seller in over 60% of his recent transactions.
- Sellers that list their homes with Andrew usually get within $5,000 of the list price for their homes, an indication of his great negotiating skills.
- Andrew is also great at pricing properties accurately, requiring very few price reductions.
CONCERNS: Homes listed with Andrew can take a long time to sell.
STRENGTHS: Finding the perfect home and negotiating a great discount off the price
- Anthony represents buyers more than 80% of the time, based on recent transactions.
- Buyers that find a home with Anthony, usually save $5,000 to $10,000 off the listing price.
- Reviews indicate that Anthony is patient with buyers and is comfortable touring multiple homes to find the perfect one.
CONCERNS: Most of the homes Anthony helps buyers find are in the $300,000 to $500,000 price range. If your budget is much lower or higher, you may want a more specialized agent.
STRENGTHS: Helping locals buy and sell their homes.
- Ray represents sellers most of the time, opting to represent buyers mostly when a client is moving in the Cape Coral area.
- He is great at negotiating on behalf of sellers and frequently gets them within 2-3% of the list price for their home.
- While he doesn’t represent buyers often, when he does, he’s able to consistently get them discounts of $10,000 or more off the list price.
CONCERNS: Homes listed with Ray don’t sell quickly, likely because he advises sellers to hold out for the right offer. If you need to sell fast, you may want to select a different agent.
Clever can help you keep more money in your pocket at closing!
✅ Sellers pay only 1.5% in listing fees
✅ Buyers earn cash back on eligible purchases
✅ You'll work with a local realtor from top brokers, like RE/MAX and Keller Williams
Clever's service is 100% free, with zero obligation. You can interview as many agents as you like, or walk away at any time. Enter your zip code to find a top local agent today!
STRENGTHS: Providing first-time buyers with a great experience and great negotiating support
- Over 85% of Adrian’s recent transactions involved him representing buyers.
- He is most experienced at the price point that most first-time buyers look for, $100,000 to $500,000.
- Reviews indicate that Adrian consistently offers customers great service and his full attention. Customers also indicate that they never felt pushed to make a decision or rushed.
CONCERNS: Adrian is good at negotiating, but he isn't the best on this list. If you are concerned about getting the best possible price for your home, you may want to consider a different agent.
STRENGTHS: Providing a great experience for buyers and sellers.
- Alan consistently earns positive reviews that compliment his attention to detail and hard work. The resulting experience is great for his clients, relieving stress and making the transaction more manageable.
- Alan focuses on homes valued up to $350,000.
- He’s good at negotiating for buyers, earning them a good discount on properties. However these discounts are not consistent.
CONCERNS: Alan is below average (compared to top agents) at pricing and negotiating for sellers. If you need an agent that’s going to be able to handle a complex transaction with many unique characteristics, a different agent on this list may be better.
STRENGTHS: Barbara is great at pricing and marketing difficult-to-sell homes
- Based on her recent transactions, Barbara has represented sellers over 70% of the time.
- She is also consistent at pricing, requiring only 3 price reductions in the last 20 listings.
- Her listings are very enticing. Most feature professional photography, video, and well-written descriptions.
CONCERNS: Barbara does not sell homes quickly, so if you need your home sold right away, a different agent may be a better option.
What impact can selling your home with a top real estate agent have?
When you work with a top real estate agent, you're getting years of experience with hundreds of transactions and familiarity with the local real estate market that can only be earned through daily exposure to the market.
This translates into results like a better listing price, a quicker sale, more effective negotiations, and a worry-free process that most other agents simply can't deliver.
Perhaps most importantly, a top agent will act as an advisor empowering you to make the best possible decisions and informing you of all of the factors that can affect the sale. This particular skill — of giving you control over the transaction while keeping you absolutely informed and educated — sets top agents apart.
Selecting the right agent can save you thousands on your new home. But finding that agent isn't easy.
Clever can help! We match you with vetted, top-performing agents in your area so you can compare options and choose the best fit.
We also negotiate special low rates, saving you thousands just for using our free service instead of finding the same agent on your own!
Clever's service is 100% free with zero obligation. Give us a try today!