In Miami, we looked at over 250 real estate agents and evaluated them across more than 30 criteria, to give you a list of the best real estate agents. Below you'll find the list, but if you’d like our concierge team to match you with an agent, start here.
10 Best Miami Real Estate Agents
|Real Estate Agents
|Best overall for buyers
|LaurieAnn von Wald
|Best overall for sellers
|Buying slightly above budget
|Monica Y. Soria
|Lucas and Lorena Gomez
|Townhomes and single-family homes
|Selling luxury homes
|First-time buyers with time to spare
|Selling in downtown Miami
|Experienced or international investors
How we evaluated the real estate agents in Miami, Florida
The best agents in Miami, Florida had ample experience, reviews, and transaction history for us to analyze. These agents also outperform their peers on specific skills like negotiating, pricing, and customer service. In order to make our list, agents have to show consistency at their work above all else.
Don’t see an agent who is right for your situation? Speak with our Concierge Team to get hand-picked agent matches for you. Our service is free with no obligation.
STRENGTHS: Negotiating for a mid-priced condo or townhouse
- David's past transactions primarily include condos and townhouses priced between $100,000 and $300,000.
- He represents buyers almost 100% of the time.
- David is a strong negotiator who routinely saves buyers around $5,000 off of list price.
- Reviewers commend David for helping them to find their dream homes, describing him as helpful and patient.
CONCERNS: If you need someone to help you both buy and sell your home, David isn't the right agent as David very rarely represents sellers.
STRENGTHS: Negotiating for buyers of low and mid-priced properties
- Thomas routinely helps buyers purchase properties for $10,000 to $30,000 below list price.
- Most past transactions are priced between $100,000 and $500,000.
- Reviews tout his professionalism and patience.
CONCERNS: Thomas is not the right choice if you're also selling a home as his listing quality is inconsistent.
LaurieAnn von WaldWebsite
STRENGTHS: Selling homes in under 30 days with fully-featured marketing
- Properties LaurieAnn lists routinely sell within a month, which is faster than the average.
- She represents sellers 70% of the time.
- LaurieAnn's listings are attractive to buyers as they feature professional photographs and good descriptions of property amenities.
CONCERNS: If your top priority is getting top dollar for your home, you may wish to consider another agent as LaurieAnn's properties routinely sell for a bit below list price.
STRENGTHS: Helping new investors learn the market and finance their first investment
- Jacyln's past transactions primarily involve properties priced between $200,000 and $500,000.
- New investors will appreciate that Jaclyn's financial background enables her to help them assess the financial upside of a property.
- Past reviewers commend her for helping them to quickly find tenants for their new investment properties.
CONCERNS: Investors looking for multi-family properties should find an agent more experienced in this area as Jaclyn mostly helps with single-family homes, townhouses, and condos.
STRENGTHS: Negotiating for buyers of mid-priced properties.
- Maria routinely helps buyers purchase properties for $5,000 to $20,000 below list price.
- Most past transactions are priced between $325,000 and $500,000.
- She represents buyers 60% of the time.
- Reviewers tout her knowledge, patience and professionalism.
CONCERNS: Maria is not the right choice if you're purchasing a high-end home as she rarely sells luxury properties.
Monica Y. SoriaWebsite
STRENGTHS: Offering first-time buyers high-quality service
- Many of Monica's past transactions are starter homes priced between $250,000 and $500,000.
- She represents buyers 80% of the time.
- Reviews tout her willingness to guide first-time buyers through the purchasing process.
CONCERNS: Monica is not the right choice for buyers who also need help selling a home as she rarely sells properties.
Lucas and Lorena GomezWebsite
STRENGTHS: Helping customers buy townhomes or single family homes in Western Miami with white-glove service
- The Gomez team represents buyers 87% of the time.
- Most past transactions include single family homes and townhouses priced between $100,000 and $400,000.
- Reviews tout their patience throughout the buying process, as well as their responsiveness and strong customer service skills.
CONCERNS: If getting the lowest possible price is your goal, consider a different agent as the Gomez team rarely helps buyers to score significant discounts off list price.
STRENGTHS: Marketing luxury homes worth over $1 million
- Most of Liz's past transactions involve properties priced between $1 million and $10 million, but she has sold properties valued as high as $37 million.
- Liz's listings are attractive to buyers as they feature beautiful photographs and staging.
- Liz is a strong negotiator, with most of her listings selling for list price.
CONCERNS: If you're looking for a proven track record of top-notch customer service, look elsewhere as the absence of recent Zillow reviews makes it difficult to determine Liz's ability to satisfy current clients.
STRENGTHS: Helping first-time buyers find the right home and navigate the transactions
- Most of Vanessa's past transactions involve townhomes, condos, and starter homes priced between $100,000 and $300,000.
- Vanessa routinely helps buyers to save as much as $5,000 off the list price.
- Past reviews indicate she is skilled at helping first-time home buyers as she provides plenty of information and advice throughout the purchase process.
CONCERNS: Vanessa isn't the best agent if you're also selling your home as properties she lists are routinely reduced in price multiple times.
STRENGTHS: Marketing downtown Miami properties to buyers
- Sep represents sellers in more than 60% of transactions.
- He's sold properties ranging in price from $250,000 to $850,000.
- Sep is skilled at making properties look their best, as his listings all feature beautiful photographs.
CONCERNS: Sellers who want a clear idea of their property's value from the start may wish to consider another agent as Sep is inconsistent in pricing homes with some selling for well below list price.
STRENGTHS: Marketing and selling difficult-to-sell properties in under 60 days
- Abraham's listings routinely sell quickly, typically within around one to two months.
- Reviewers are impressed with his marketing skills, with some saying he could sell an "impossible" property.
- He represents sellers 80% of the time.
CONCERNS: If your goal is getting top dollar for your home, consider another agent as properties that Abraham lists often sell for slightly under list price.
STRENGTHS: Supporting experienced investors and working with international clients
- Nancy has a team built to support investors, including multilingual professionals who can market properties to tenants.
- Nancy has 17 years of experience.
- Reviews tout her ability to help remote buyers, as well as her knowledge of the local market.
CONCERNS: Nancy isn't the right choice for those looking for a budget property as few of her transactions are priced under $400,000.
Selecting the right listing agent can net you thousands more on your property. But where do you even begin searching?
Clever can help! We match you with vetted, top-performing agents in your area so you can compare options and choose the best fit.
We also negotiate special low rates, saving you thousands just for using our free service instead of finding the same agent on your own!
Clever's service is 100% free with zero obligation. Give us a try today!