The best real estate agents have more than just a long history of transactions and a reputation for solid customer service. We did the work and found the best Hialeah, FL real estate agents.
Want us to hand-pick your agent? Click here to get started.
Top 10 Real Estate Agents in Hialeah, FL
|Best overall for buyers
|Best at negotiating for sellers
|Elias Alvarez Hernandez
|Best for first-time buyers
|Best at negotiating for buyers
|Best at pricing
|Anibal G. Perez
|Best at pricing unique homes
|Best at selling quickly
|Best at customer service
|Best for marketing properties
|Rusdel Del Sol
|Best at negotiating for buyers on a budget
The best real estate agents in Hialeah, FL are:
STRENGTHS: Simplifying the home purchase process
- Luis represented buyers 59% of the time.
- He normally works with high-end properties, with some priced above $2 million.
- He’s skilled at negotiating for buyers, sometimes scoring price reductions of as much as 10%.
CONCERNS: Luis usually works with high-end properties. If you’re buying a starter home or are on a tight budget, you may need someone more familiar with properties at the lower end of the market.
STRENGTHS: Selling mid-priced homes for top-dollar
- Romi represented sellers in 89% of past transactions.
- Most properties Romi works with are priced between $325,000 and $450,000.
- Romi’s strong negotiating skills help ensure sellers usually get within 1% of the asking price of their properties.
CONCERNS: Romi almost never represents buyers, and she’s not as strong a negotiator when aiming to save her buyers money. If you want to buy a home at a bargain, you may need a different agent to help you do that.
STRENGTHS: Making the buying process easy and affordable
- Elias has represented buyers in 81% of past transactions.
- His past transactions involve properties valued between $225,000 and $355,000.
- He’s a solid negotiator for buyers, often saving his clients as much as 4.8% compared with list price.
CONCERNS: Elias doesn’t handle many transactions involving high-end properties. When you’re looking to buy a luxury home, he may not have the requisite knowledge of that market to provide the advice you need.
STRENGTHS: Saving buyers money on mid-priced properties
- Albert has represented buyers in 68% of past transactions.
- Albert’s properties are typically priced between $200,000 and $500,000.
- Albert routinely helps buyers to save more than 6% off the asking price of properties they purchase.
CONCERNS: Albert doesn’t have as much experience as a listing agent, and properties he sells tend to stay on the market for an average length of time. If you want to sell your home fast so you can buy a new one, a different agent may be better equipped to help with that.
STRENGTHS: Accurately pricing mid-priced properties
- Alexander typically works with properties priced between $200,000 and $350,000.
- He’s skilled at accurate pricing as it’s rare for his listings to undergo multiple price reductions.
- Homes listed by Alexander tend to sell faster than the average property in the area.
CONCERNS: Alexander represents buyers more often than sellers. If you want an agent whose primary focus is on listing properties for sale, you won’t find that with him.
Clever can help you keep more money in your pocket at closing!
✅ Sellers pay only 1.5% in listing fees
✅ Buyers earn cash back on eligible purchases
✅ You'll work with a local realtor from top brokers, like RE/MAX and Keller Williams
Clever's service is 100% free, with zero obligation. You can interview as many agents as you like, or walk away at any time. Enter your zip code to find a top local agent today!
STRENGTHS: Setting the right price and driving a hard bargain on his listings
- Anibal represented sellers in 74% of past transactions.
- His past transactions involve properties priced between $200,000 and $450,000.
- It’s rare for his properties to see price reductions, and his sellers don’t generally offer much of a discount off list price.
CONCERNS: Anibal’s listings are on the market for an average length of time in most cases. If you’re hoping for a fast sale, you may be disappointed.
STRENGTHS: Finding a buyer fast for entry-level and mid-priced properties
- Eddie has represented sellers in 85% of past transactions.
- Properties he’s worked with range in price from $126,000 to $520,000.
- His listings sell faster than average, with some closing in just over a month.
CONCERNS: He’s not the best at negotiating for buyers and rarely helps them to save much money on a property’s asking price. Look for a different agent if you need someone to help you get a good deal on a home to buy.
STRENGTHS: Providing top-notch service to home sellers
- Jose was the listing agent in 75% of his past transactions.
- He generally sells properties priced from $100,000 to $325,000.
- Jose was described as trustworthy and professional by past clients, most of whom said they’d recommend him to a friend or family member.
CONCERNS: Jose isn’t the best negotiator as some of the sellers he represents end up getting far less than asking price for their properties.
STRENGTHS: Attracting buyers through top-notch listings
- Roylan represented sellers in 65% of past transactions.
- He typically sells properties valued between $150,000 and $450,000.
- His listings feature attractive professional photographs that make them appealing to buyers.
CONCERNS: Roylan isn’t the most accurate agent when it comes to pricing properties. Many of his listings have undergone multiple price reductions, so he may not be the best agent if you want to get the price right upfront.
STRENGTHS: Saving buyers money on mid-priced properties
- Rusdel represented buyers in 68% of past transactions.
- Properties Rusdel sells typically have prices between $150,000 and $450,000.
- He often helps buyers save thousands off asking price on the properties they’re purchasing.
CONCERNS: Rusdel isn’t the best agent if you need someone to help you sell your home before you buy one. His listings usually stay on the market for an average length of time, and many of his sellers end up selling for a discount.
Selecting the right agent can save you thousands on your new home. But finding that agent isn't easy.
Clever can help! We match you with vetted, top-performing agents in your area so you can compare options and choose the best fit.
We also negotiate special low rates, saving you thousands just for using our free service instead of finding the same agent on your own!
Clever's service is 100% free with zero obligation. Give us a try today!