These agents are the best at what they do, based on their past performance. Each one excels at a particular facet of the real estate transaction. To find them, we evaluated over 100 candidates across more than 3,000 transactions, data points, and reviews.
Want us to hand-pick your agent? Click here to get started.
Top 10 Real Estate Agents in West Palm Beach, FL
|Best overall for sellers
|Best overall for buyers
|Best at helping first-time buyers
|Best for upsizing or downsizing
|Best at negotiating for sellers
|Best at negotiating for buyers
|Best at pricing
|Best at selling quickly
|Taryn & Roger Pisaneschi
|Best at negotiating
Not seeing the type of agent you’re looking for? Click here to get hand-picked agent matches for you.
STRENGTHS: Helping buyers and sellers with their real estate transaction
- Jonathan is comfortable with a wide range of property prices and he represents buyers and sellers roughly evenly.
- He consistently helps buyers get a discount and helps sellers get as close to list price as possible with his negotiating skills.
- He also prices listings accurately and can sell a property quickly when needed.
STRENGTHS: Pricing, listing, and negotiating on behalf of sellers in West Palm Beach
- Sellers who’ve worked with Chris Allen were able to sell their properties with very small and few price reductions.
- Chris Allen and his team are good at pricing properties and have only had to reduce the price of a home once in the last 25 transactions.
- The team is also good at selling properties quickly, and their last 5 listings spent an average of 175 days on the market, which is faster than the median time on market for the area.
CONCERNS: Chris Allen and his team don’t negotiate consistently on behalf of buyers. In many cases, they are only able to earn buyers a small discount on their property.
STRENGTHS: Getting buyers a great deal and providing fantastic service
- Taru consistently receives reviews from clients that appreciate her hard work, communication, and professionalism.
- While she represents buyers less often than sellers, she is comfortable in a wide range of price ranges.
- She is great at negotiating for buyers, consistently earning them $5,000 to $10,000 off the list price.
CONCERNS: Taru isn’t consistent when representing sellers. If you need to sell a home to buy your new one, you should consider working with two agents, or a different agent, for your transactions.
STRENGTHS: Assisting first-time buyers in finding and negotiating for the right home
- Albert focuses on properties under $500,000, the perfect section of the market for first-time buyers.
- He consistently saves his buyers money when negotiating on their behalf, usually $5,000 to $10,000 off the listing price.
- Recent reviews indicate that he works hard for his clients, shares his deep understanding of the market, and doesn’t hesitate to go above and beyond to provide a great experience.
CONCERNS: Albert has less consistent results helping sellers. He’s about average (amongst top agents) at negotiating, pricing, and selling quickly. If you need to sell an existing home, you may want to work with a different agent.
STRENGTHS: Moving in the West Palm Beach area
- Buyers have been able to save money working with Michael Horan.
- Sellers working with Michael Horan were able to sell their properties close to the original listing price.
- Michael Horan is very good at negotiating, and was typically able to get a good deal for his clients, whether from the buyer or seller side.
- He is also very good at selling properties quickly, and the properties he’s handled in the past have spent less time on the market than average.
CONCERNS: If you only need to buy a home, consider working with a different agent. While Michael is good at negotiating for buyers, there are agents available that negotiating much more consistently.
Clever can help you keep more money in your pocket at closing!
✅ Sellers pay only 1.5% in listing fees
✅ Buyers earn cash back on eligible purchases
✅ You'll work with a local realtor from top brokers, like RE/MAX and Keller Williams
Clever's service is 100% free, with zero obligation. You can interview as many agents as you like, or walk away at any time. Enter your zip code to find a top local agent today!
STRENGTHS: Selling above listing price
- Sellers that work with Ryan can usually get within 3% of the list price for their homes, a testament to his negotiating skills.
- Ryan represents sellers in 80% of his recent transactions, at a wide range for price points from $150,000 to $700,000.
CONCERNS: Ryan sometimes struggles to price a property accurately the first time. If your home is very unique or difficult to price and you want to avoid multiple price reductions, you may need a different agent.
STRENGTHS: Getting buyers a great deal on a home in West Palm Beach
- Patrick is consistent at negotiating for buyers, sometimes getting his clients a discount of over $15,000.
- He represents buyers 70% of the time in transactions ranking from $200,000 to $600,000.
- Recent customers praise his ability to negotiate and appreciate his responsiveness and clear communication.
STRENGTHS: Assessing and pricing a property accurately before listing it
- Myles gets the price of properties right the first time. In his last 30+ transactions, he’s only needed to reduce the price once.
- He represents buyers and sellers roughly evenly, so he understands how the market works on both sides of the transaction.
- Reviews indicate that he provides great service and leverages his knowledge to help and educate his clients.
CONCERNS: Myles doesn’t always sell homes quickly, often needing an extra month above the median in the area.
STRENGTHS: Selling a property quickly at the right price
- Sabra represents sellers over 80% of the time, ensuring that she has a significant amount of experience.
- She also consistently sells homes faster than the median time on market, even through less busy real estate seasons.
- As an added bonus, Sabra is good at negotiating for sellers, ensuring that most accept an additional $5,000 to $10,000 for their homes.
CONCERNS: Most of the properties that Sabra deals with on a regular basis are over $500,000. If you need to sell a home worth less than $500,000, she may not be the best agent for you.
STRENGTHS: Getting their clients every possible advantage in a deal
- Taryn and Roger consistently get sellers within $10,000 of the list price when selling a property.
- As a team they also save buyers over $10,000 on their homes in more than 50% of transactions.
- They represent buyers and sellers almost evenly, giving them a good amount of experience on both sides of the transaction.
CONCERNS: They aren’t always great at pricing properties as a team. This is based on the above-average amount of price reductions required to sell homes.
Selecting the right agent can save you thousands on your new home. But finding that agent isn't easy.
Clever can help! We match you with vetted, top-performing agents in your area so you can compare options and choose the best fit.
We also negotiate special low rates, saving you thousands just for using our free service instead of finding the same agent on your own!
Clever's service is 100% free with zero obligation. Give us a try today!