Finding the best real estate agent in Boca Raton isn’t just a matter of checking past sales and reading reviews.
You want an agent who specializes in your part of South Florida and who has the background and skills to help you accomplish your specific goals.
We’ve done the work to find realtors in Boca with a stellar reputation, a wide variety of experiences, and in-depth knowledge of the local area.
|Sellers wanting an expert at pricing
|Ryan J. Critch
|Buyers that are local or relocating
|Anyone buying or selling luxury homes
How to interview a top real estate agent
Once you’ve selected a top real estate agent, it’s time to interview the agent to understand their plan. Discuss your particular property, figure out how the agent is going to advertise your property, and align on your goals for the transaction.
Once that's done, you should work with your agent to understand whether or not the two of you can have a good working relationship. In most cases, you want to align on communication format and frequency, whether it's phone calls, text messages, emails, or a mix.
Ideally the best agent for you will guide you through the process and align with you on communication and priorities.
» LEARN: How to Choose a Real Estate Agent
Top 5 Real Estate Agents in Boca Raton
Jonathan AlexanderKeller Williams
RECOMMENDED FOR: Sellers looking for a Spanish speaking agent who is skilled at pricing homes.
- He speaks Spanish and Portuguese.
- 15 years of experience and 449 past sales have given Jonathan the breadth of knowledge to handle even complicated real estate transactions.
- He’s represented both buyers and sellers equally, so he can help you sell your current home and purchase your next one.
- Jonathan is skilled at pricing, with most recent properties selling at or above the asking price.
- Many homes Jonathan has sold have been on the market for a shorter time than average, suggesting he’s able to market homes effectively for a quick sale.
- Jonathan consistently makes homes look their best with professional photography and an engaging description.
- Most of Jonathan’s transactions are for homes above $200,000, so he’s not the right agent if you’re selling a lower priced property.
Ryan J. CritchOcean400 International Realty
RECOMMENDED FOR: Buyers looking to relocate to the Fort Lauderdale area that want to work with a strong negotiator.
- Ryan’s 17 years of experience and 289 past sales have provided him with a wealth of experience in helping buyers through even complex transactions.
- He has represented buyers in three out of four recent transactions, which has helped him to hone his skills as a tough negotiator.
- He focuses on properties priced at $300,000 or more.
- Ryan is a tough negotiator who has helped buyers to score discounts of $10,000 or more off list price in recent transactions.
- Reviewers tout his professionalism, responsiveness, and knowledge of local neighborhoods in Fort Lauderdale.
- Ryan has helped buyers and sellers in real estate transactions in multiple areas in Fort Lauderdale, giving him the knowledge to help buyers explore which location is best for their needs.
- Ryan’s listings haven’t always had the best photos or descriptions, so he may not be the right agent if you’re looking for someone who can help you both buy and sell your property.
- Most of Ryan’s transactions involve properties of $300,000 or higher, so he’s not the right fit if you’re on a tight budget.
SOCIAL MEDIA: Instagram
Don’t see an agent who is right for your situation? Speak with our Concierge Team to get hand-picked agent matches for you. Our service is free with no obligation.
RECOMMENDED FOR: Buyers with a high budget who want to get the best deal on a luxury home.
- 6 years of experience and 70 past sales have helped Adam hone his negotiating skills, although he has less experience than some other top agents.
- He currently has 0 active listings, so his focus is solely on buyers rather than splitting his attention between buyers and sellers.
- He primarily works in Boca Raton, Coral Springs, Davie, Flagler Village, Oakland Park, Plantation, Pompano Beach, and Sunrise.
- Adam is an extremely strong negotiator who has helped buyers to score discounts of more than $100,000 below the list price.
- Past clients indicate Adam has helped overcome challenges associated with uncooperative sellers and locate properties within very specific parameters.
- Adam has several repeat clients, which is a testament to his strong customer service skills.
- Adam isn’t the best fit for buyers on a budget, with most of his transactions involving luxury homes including those priced in excess of $1 million.
Anish DaveCharles Rutenberg Realty LLC
RECOMMENDED FOR: Investors interested in mid-priced properties that need help getting commercial or residential financing.
- Anish’s 17 years of experience and 106 past sales have provided her with the knowledge to handle complex transactions.
- He works with local and international investors.
- He assists clients in arranging commercial and residential mortgage loans.
- Anish is skilled at negotiating on behalf of both buyers and sellers, often scoring buyers substantial discounts while assisting sellers in completing most transactions at list price or higher.
- Real estate industry insiders have touted his professionalism and expertise in past reviews.
- Anish has made many repeat customers, which suggests he’s able to satisfy the needs of his clients.
- Anish has no experience with waterfront properties, so he isn’t the right choice if you’re looking for this type of transaction.
- There are few recent reviews, so it’s difficult to determine how consistent Anish’s performance is across multiple clients.
Dale PalmerDale Palmer & Associates
RECOMMENDED FOR: First-time investors who are interested in working with an agent that can connect them with a network of professionals.
- Dale’s 18 years of experience and 99 past sales have provided him with the experience and skills necessary to handle even complicated investment transactions.
- He represents clients purchasing homes, condos, lofts, and multi-family properties.
- He focuses on properties priced at under $300,000.
- Dale has connections with lenders, title companies, inspectors, and contractors, so he can help you quickly build a team to complete your purchase and manage your investment properties.
- He’s a solid negotiator who frequently helps sellers get their asking price for properties while scoring substantial discounts for buyers.
- Dale has very little experience with transactions west of Fort Lauderdale, so he isn’t the right fit if you’re looking in this location.
EMAIL: [email protected]