Buying and selling in Palm Bay with a Top Agent can mean saving 40+ hours of work and getting or saving over $10,000 on a transaction, depending on which side you’re on.
Finding the best agents takes some lengthy analysis. We found 8 of the best agents by analyzing over 100 of the ranking agents in Palm Bay. These agents were evaluated and compared based on experience, reviews, and performance with past transactions across over 1,500 data points.
Want us to hand-pick your agent? Click here to get started.
Top 8 Real Estate Agents in Palm Bay, FL
|Rusty Melle||Best overall|
|Maricie Bolt||Best overall for sellers|
|Ira & Lisa Murray||Best overall for buyers|
|Josephine Carpenter||Best at negotiating for buyers|
|Lisa Lajoie & Steve Stylianos||Best at negotiating for sellers|
|Misty A. Morrison||Best at customer service|
|Mitch Ribak||Best at selling fast|
|Phil Rotondo||Best at pricing|
The 8 best real estate agents in Palm Bay, FL are:
STRENGTHS: Helping buyers and sellers in the Palm Bay area
- Rusty spends slightly more time working with buyers than sellers and has experience across a wide range of property prices.
- He consistently negotiates good deals for his clients, helping protect the price for sellers and lower the price for buyers.
- He is great at listing, marketing, pricing, and selling homes quickly, which is a very rare combination among real estate agents.
CONCERNS: As the best agent in Palm Bay, Rusty will be understandably busy. We don’t think he will compromise on service, but he may not have time for as many clients as even he would like.
STRENGTHS: Pricing, listing, marketing, and negotiating on behalf of sellers in Palm Bay
- Maricie represents sellers in over 65% of her recent transactions.
- Most of the sellers that list their homes with her get within 2% of the list price, due to her negotiating skills.
- She is also one of the best in the area at pricing properties, resulting in very few price reductions.
CONCERNS: Maricie is not the best at selling homes quickly. Many are on the market for three months or longer, so if your priority is to sell right away, you may want to work with a different agent.
STRENGTHS: Representing buyers in Palm Bay, Florida
- Ira and Lisa consistently negotiate significant discounts off the list price for buyers.
- They also represent buyers in over 75% of their recent transactions, indicating that they are intimately involved in the market.
- Recent reviews indicate that as a team they are great to work with, are patient with clients, and spend the necessary time and energy to make sure everything goes according to plan.
CONCERNS: Ira and Lisa are most experienced with homes under $300,000, which is sufficient for most buyers in Palm Bay. However, if you are looking for a more expensive home, you should consider a different agent.
STRENGTHS: Getting great deals for first-time buyers and buyers in a lower price range
- Most of her experience is with properties between $150,000 and $270,000.
- Josephine represents buyers in over half of her transactions.
- She regularly closes deals for tens of thousands of dollars less than the listing price.
CONCERNS: While Josephine is an expert at helping buyers, she's not as strong when working with sellers. Specifically, her listings often have to go through price reductions around 10% of the initial asking price.
Clever can help you keep more money in your pocket at closing!
✅ Sellers pay only 1.5% in listing fees
✅ Buyers earn cash back on eligible purchases
✅ You'll work with a local realtor from top brokers, like RE/MAX and Keller Williams
Clever's service is 100% free, with zero obligation. You can interview as many agents as you like, or walk away at any time. Enter your zip code to find a top local agent today!
STRENGTHS: Negotiating for sellers and getting them as close to the list price as possible
- Lisa and Steve represent sellers 62% of the time amongst their recent sales.
- As a team they are consistently good at negotiating for their clients. Sellers that list with them rarely accept $5,000 below the asking price for the home.
- Reviews indicate that they are professional, and based on their recent listings, they take a great deal of care to present a home in the best possible way to buyers.
CONCERNS: Many of the homes that they list spend a long time on market, much longer than the median time in the area. If you’re less concerned about getting top dollar, and you want to sell your home quickly, you may want to consider a different agent.
STRENGTHS: Providing a great customer service experience to buyers and sellers
- Misty works with buyers and sellers evenly, spending 48% of her time with buyers and 52% of her time with sellers.
- She consistently receives reviews from customers complimenting her exceptional customer service.
- She has a well rounded skill set and can price, market, and negotiate with consistent results.
CONCERNS: While Misty has a well-rounded skill set, she doesn’t excel at any particular technical part of the transaction. She won’t be a good fit for a complicated transaction that requires a high degree of pricing or negotiating skill.
STRENGTHS: Selling a home quickly and effortlessly in the Palm Bay area.
- Mitch consistently sells homes in less than 60 days in Palm Bay, beating some of the other agents on the list by more than 15 days.
- He also represents sellers as often as he represents buyers, so he is in touch with both sides of the market, helping him make connections more quickly.
- He is also very good at pricing properties. In the last 20 transactions, he has only needed to reduce the price of a home 3 times.
CONCERNS: Mitch isn’t great at negotiating. If your home has some sticking points that buyers agents can take advantage of, you may need a good negotiator. In that case, we recommend working with a different agent.
STRENGTHS: Getting the price of a property right when listing it
- Phil represents sellers in almost 90% of his recent transactions.
- He consistently gets the price right on properties, resulting in an amazing lack of price reductions in all the transactions we evaluated.
- His clients are very happy with his service, frequently leaving him positive reviews about their experience.
CONCERNS: Phil is in the middle of the pack (among top agents) at negotiating and selling quickly. If you feel you need a star negotiator on your team, you may want to select a different agent.
Selecting the right agent can save you thousands on your new home. But finding that agent isn't easy.
Clever can help! We match you with vetted, top-performing agents in your area so you can compare options and choose the best fit.
We also negotiate special low rates, saving you thousands just for using our free service instead of finding the same agent on your own!
Clever's service is 100% free with zero obligation. Give us a try today!