Getting a good outcome on your home sale or purchase requires finding a great real estate agent. But with more than 2,236 active agents in Grand Prairie, TX, that can be easier said than done.
Our team spent 20 hours analyzing 600 data points to identify the top 21 local agents across a variety of categories.
At Clever, we’re committed to helping you find your perfect agent, and do so for over 30,000 customers annually.
Want to skip the search? Clever’s Concierge Team can connect you with top-performing agents in your area AND help you save on realtor fees.
Clever can help you keep more money in your pocket at closing!
✅ Sellers pay only 1.5% in listing fees
✅ Buyers earn cash back on eligible purchases
✅ You'll work with a local realtor from top brokers, like RE/MAX and Keller Williams
Clever's service is 100% free, with zero obligation. You can interview as many agents as you like, or walk away at any time. Enter your zip code to find a top local agent today!
Top agents in Grand Prairie, TX for buyers
When selecting the best buyer's agents, we looked for:
- Frequency with which they worked in the area recently, to understand familiarity
- Consistent discounts off the list price when representing buyers
- Positive reviews that indicated a willingness to give you the time and space to make a decision
Top agents in Grand Prairie, TX for sellers
When selecting the best listing agents, we looked for:
- Consistent professional photography and well-written listing descriptions
- An ability to get top dollar for properties and low discounts accepted by sellers
- Reviews that indicated their willingness to go the extra mile for transactions
Top agents in Grand Prairie, TX for upsizing
When selecting an agent that can help with buying and selling we considered:
- History of handling multiple transactions for a client
- Record of negotiating good deals for buyers and sellers
- Specialization in a particular area and price range
|Top Agents for Upsizing||Phone Number|
|Tanika Donnell Realty||(469) 518-2474|
|Don Lawyer||(817) 203-2708|
|Steven Nieves||(469) 352-2718|
|Danny McElroy||(817) 754-0940|
|Wendy Barton||(972) 342-8043|
Top agents in Grand Prairie, TX for investing
When choosing the best agent to help you invest, we considered:
- Experience working with other investors
- Knowledge of the local market and any opportunities
- Reviews that indicated the agent had many connections in the real estate industry
|Top Agents for Investors||Phone Number|
|Clifton Johnson||(817) 874-9639|
|Jason Mitchell||(808) 698-9745|
|Rob Sandefur||(817) 533-4993|
|Steven Nieves||(469) 352-2718|
|Danny McElroy||(817) 754-0940|
Most experienced real estate agents in Grand Prairie
Choose an experienced agent if you:
- Expect a complex transaction
- Need to buy or sell multiple properties
- Want access to references (like contractors)
|Most Experienced||Years of Experience||Phone Number|
|Don Lawyer||35||(817) 203-2708|
|Steven Nieves||23||(469) 352-2718|
|Danny McElroy||18||(817) 754-0940|
|Chad Smith Team||17||(817) 383-2897|
|Jason Mitchell||17||(808) 698-9745|
Highest rated real estate agents in Grand Prairie
Pick a highly reviewed agent in your area if you:
- Worry about going through the real estate process
- Want to receive exceptional personal service
- Are buying or selling a home for the first time
|Highest Rated||Number of Reviews||Phone Number|
|Tolechia Lane||30||(682) 231-3337|
|Beth Hale||13||(817) 714-8120|
|The United Home Team||109||(817) 975-7258|
|Clifton Johnson||206||(817) 874-9639|
|Tanika Donnell Realty||247||(469) 518-2474|
Agents in Grand Prairie with the highest transaction volume
An agent or small team that closes a very large number of sales will have encountered a large number of unique situations to draw from. These agents stand apart for their experience and the wide range of properties that they’ve helped clients buy and sell.
Your best choice is an agent with the most sales if you:
- Have a very unique property
- Want a large track record to evaluate their performance
- Need advice on the local market
|Most Transactions||Number of Transactions||Phone Number|
|Danny McElroy||1,249||(817) 754-0940|
|Steven McCoy||383||(844) 931-4453|
|Lucy Knox||361||(682) 647-5490|
|Dalton Carroll||270||(817) 658-4914|
|Paula Gallego Team||223||(817) 468-3927|
Top multilingual real estate agents in Grand Prairie
Each of the agents or teams listed below offer services in multiple languages. We recommend asking to speak to someone in your native language and discussing your individual needs before making a selection.
|Top Agent||Languages||Phone Number|
|Steven Nieves||English, Spanish||(469) 352-2718|
|Chad Smith Team||English, Spanish||(817) 383-2897|
|Lucy Knox||English, Spanish||(682) 647-5490|
|Kim Korfe||English, Thai||(817) 442-3268|
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the average real estate agent commission in Grand Prairie?
That’s right, if you’re selling in Texas, you’re paying about the same in commission as the national average.
» LEARN: Average Commission Rates in Texas
Why is it important to work with a top real estate agent?
|Key benefits of selling with a top agent||Key benefits of buying with a top agent|
|Faster sale||Local market expertise|
|Best possible price||Best possible deal|
|Access to vetted contractors and service providers||Automatic MLS alerts and early scoop on up-and-coming listings|
|Less stress and time investment throughout the process||Comfortably navigate the complex home-buying process|
Don’t see an agent who is right for your situation? Speak with our Concierge Team to get hand-picked agent matches for you. Our service is free with no obligation.
|Agents Considered||Sales Analyzed||Factors Considered||Hours Invested|
The best real estate agents have a few things in common. They are all experienced, receive frequent positive reviews, get their clients consistent results, and usually specialize in an area, price point, or type of client.
The factors we consider when evaluating top agents include:
- Experience: The number of years an agent has worked and the number of transactions they’ve completed in that time
- Reviews: How consistently and frequently the agent receives positive reviews
- Results: How frequently an agent’s skill set benefits their clients
- Specialization: The degree to which an agent works within a specific price range, area, or with buyers, sellers, or investors