Getting a good outcome on your home sale or purchase requires finding a great real estate agent. But with more than 1,274 active agents in Oklahoma City, OK, that can be easier said than done.
Our team spent 70 hours analyzing 1,830 data points to identify the top 28 local agents across a variety of categories.
Top agents in Oklahoma City, OK for buyers
When selecting the best buyer's agents, we looked for:
- Frequency with which they worked in the area recently, to understand familiarity
- Consistent discounts off the list price when representing buyers
- Positive reviews that indicated a willingness to give you the time and space to make a decision
Top agents in Oklahoma City, OK for sellers
When selecting the best listing agents, we looked for:
- Consistent professional photography and well-written listing descriptions
- An ability to get top dollar for properties and low discounts accepted by sellers
- Reviews that indicated their willingness to go the extra mile for transactions
Top agents in Oklahoma City, OK for upsizing
When selecting an agent that can help with buying and selling we considered:
- History of handling multiple transactions for a client
- Record of negotiating good deals for buyers and sellers
- Specialization in a particular area and price range
Top agents in Oklahoma City, OK for investing
When choosing the best agent to help you invest, we considered:
- Experience working with other investors
- Knowledge of the local market and any opportunities
- Reviews that indicated the agent had many connections in the real estate industry
Most experienced real estate agents in Oklahoma City
Choose an experienced agent if you:
- Expect a complex transaction
- Need to buy or sell multiple properties
- Want access to references (like contractors)
Most active real estate agents in Oklahoma City
Choose an active agent if you:
- Need help pricing a property
- Want to sell or buy on a tight schedule
- Don’t need too many questions answered
Highest rated real estate agents in Oklahoma City
Pick a highly reviewed agent in your area if you:
- Worry about going through the real estate process
- Want to receive exceptional personal service
- Are buying or selling a home for the first time
Agents in Oklahoma City with the highest transaction volume
An agent or small team that closes a very large number of sales will have encountered a large number of unique situations to draw from. These agents stand apart for their experience and the wide range of properties that they’ve helped clients buy and sell.
Your best choice is an agent with the most sales if you:
- Have a very unique property
- Want a large track record to evaluate their performance
- Need advice on the local market
Top multilingual real estate agents in Oklahoma City
Each of the agents or teams listed below offer services in multiple languages. We recommend asking to speak to someone in your native language and discussing your individual needs before making a selection.
Oklahoma City market trends in June 2021
Median home value
Homes on market
Median listing price
Days to pending
Median sale price
Based on Zillow data (January 2021)
In Oklahoma City, OK, the median home value is $167,714. However, the median listing price for Oklahoma City homes is $283,500, and the median sale price is $207,667. On average, Oklahoma City, stay on the market for 9 days.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the average real estate agent commission in Oklahoma City?
That’s right, if you’re selling in Oklahoma, you’re paying more in commission than the national average.
» LEARN: Average Commission Rates in Oklahoma
Why is it important to work with a top real estate agent?
Key benefits of selling with a top agent
Key benefits of buying with a top agent
Local market expertise
Best possible price
Best possible deal
Access to vetted contractors and service providers
Automatic MLS alerts and early scoop on up-and-coming listings
Less stress and time investment throughout the process
Comfortably navigate the complex home-buying process
The best real estate agents have a few things in common. They are all experienced, receive frequent positive reviews, get their clients consistent results, and usually specialize in an area, price point, or type of client.
The factors we consider when evaluating top agents include:
- Experience: The number of years an agent has worked and the number of transactions they’ve completed in that time
- Reviews: How consistently and frequently the agent receives positive reviews
- Results: How frequently an agent’s skill set benefits their clients
- Specialization: The degree to which an agent works within a specific price range, area, or with buyers, sellers, or investors