Getting a good outcome on your home sale or purchase requires finding a great real estate agent. But with more than 596 active agents in Sterling Heights, MI, that can be easier said than done.
Our team spent 20 hours analyzing 330 data points to identify the top 13 local agents across a variety of categories.
At Clever, we’re committed to helping you find your perfect agent, and do so for over 30,000 customers annually.
Want to skip the search? Clever’s Concierge Team can connect you with top-performing agents in your area AND help you save on realtor fees.
Clever can help you keep more money in your pocket at closing!
✅ Sellers pay only 1.5% in listing fees
✅ Buyers earn cash back on eligible purchases
✅ You'll work with a local realtor from top brokers, like RE/MAX and Keller Williams
Clever's service is 100% free, with zero obligation. You can interview as many agents as you like, or walk away at any time. Enter your zip code to find a top local agent today!
Top agents in Sterling Heights, MI for buyers
When selecting the best buyer's agents, we looked for:
- Frequency with which they worked in the area recently, to understand familiarity
- Consistent discounts off the list price when representing buyers
- Positive reviews that indicated a willingness to give you the time and space to make a decision
Top agents in Sterling Heights, MI for sellers
When selecting the best listing agents, we looked for:
- Consistent professional photography and well-written listing descriptions
- An ability to get top dollar for properties and low discounts accepted by sellers
- Reviews that indicated their willingness to go the extra mile for transactions
Top agents in Sterling Heights, MI for upsizing
When selecting an agent that can help with buying and selling we considered:
- History of handling multiple transactions for a client
- Record of negotiating good deals for buyers and sellers
- Specialization in a particular area and price range
|Top Agents for Upsizing||Phone Number|
|Charles Tamou||(586) 789-9955|
|Jason Minnick||(586) 933-5628|
|Ali Berry||(586) 623-6258|
|Joshua Wright||(248) 236-1165|
|Sana Brikho||(248) 755-3494|
Top agents in Sterling Heights, MI for investing
When choosing the best agent to help you invest, we considered:
- Experience working with other investors
- Knowledge of the local market and any opportunities
- Reviews that indicated the agent had many connections in the real estate industry
|Top Agents for Investors||Phone Number|
|Amin Realty||(248) 965-5557|
|Michael Blake||(586) 501-8501|
|Rose Mollicone||(586) 495-0126|
|Joshua Wright||(248) 236-1165|
|Sana Brikho||(248) 755-3494|
Most experienced real estate agents in Sterling Heights
Choose an experienced agent if you:
- Expect a complex transaction
- Need to buy or sell multiple properties
- Want access to references (like contractors)
|Most Experienced||Years of Experience||Phone Number|
|Stacy Peardon||26||(586) 217-3063|
|Michael Blake||21||(586) 501-8501|
|James Ray||20||(586) 991-3289|
|Joshua Wright||13||(248) 236-1165|
|Sana Brikho||13||(248) 755-3494|
Highest rated real estate agents in Sterling Heights
Pick a highly reviewed agent in your area if you:
- Worry about going through the real estate process
- Want to receive exceptional personal service
- Are buying or selling a home for the first time
|Highest Rated||Number of Reviews||Phone Number|
|Revan Herfy||33||(248) 489-6195|
|Ali Berry||690||(912) 289-8965|
|Joshua Wright||314||(248) 236-1165|
|Rose Mollicone||106||(586) 495-0126|
|James Ray||319||(586) 991-3289|
Agents in Sterling Heights with the highest transaction volume
An agent or small team that closes a very large number of sales will have encountered a large number of unique situations to draw from. These agents stand apart for their experience and the wide range of properties that they’ve helped clients buy and sell.
Your best choice is an agent with the most sales if you:
- Have a very unique property
- Want a large track record to evaluate their performance
- Need advice on the local market
|Most Transactions||Number of Transactions||Phone Number|
|Eric Jurmo||1,503||(586) 480-1477|
|Stacy Peardon||1,191||(586) 217-3063|
|Jason Minnick||1,781||(586) 933-5628|
|Revan Herfy||76||(248) 489-6195|
|Michael Blake||1,010||(586) 501-8501|
Top multilingual real estate agents in Sterling Heights
Each of the agents or teams listed below offer services in multiple languages. We recommend asking to speak to someone in your native language and discussing your individual needs before making a selection.
|Top Agent||Languages||Phone Number|
|James Ray||English, Italian||(586) 991-3289|
|Sana Brikho||English, Arabic||(248) 755-3494|
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the average real estate agent commission in Sterling Heights?
That’s right, if you’re selling in Michigan, you’re paying about the same in commission as the national average.
» LEARN: Average Commission Rates in Michigan
Why is it important to work with a top real estate agent?
|Key benefits of selling with a top agent||Key benefits of buying with a top agent|
|Faster sale||Local market expertise|
|Best possible price||Best possible deal|
|Access to vetted contractors and service providers||Automatic MLS alerts and early scoop on up-and-coming listings|
|Less stress and time investment throughout the process||Comfortably navigate the complex home-buying process|
Don’t see an agent who is right for your situation? Speak with our Concierge Team to get hand-picked agent matches for you. Our service is free with no obligation.
|Agents Considered||Sales Analyzed||Factors Considered||Hours Invested|
The best real estate agents have a few things in common. They are all experienced, receive frequent positive reviews, get their clients consistent results, and usually specialize in an area, price point, or type of client.
The factors we consider when evaluating top agents include:
- Experience: The number of years an agent has worked and the number of transactions they’ve completed in that time
- Reviews: How consistently and frequently the agent receives positive reviews
- Results: How frequently an agent’s skill set benefits their clients
- Specialization: The degree to which an agent works within a specific price range, area, or with buyers, sellers, or investors