Clever is rapidly scaling a new business channel: partnerships with Mortgage Lenders.
Mortgage Lenders use Clever's platform to match their borrowers with top real estate agents. By working with Clever agents, the lender builds loyalty and offers additional value to their clients, and Clever gains a valuable way to get in front of more home buyers.
We're looking for senior sales professionals to help Clever build relationships in the mortgage industry, launch new partnerships each month, and build our brand as the #1 Agent-Matching solution for Mortgage Lenders.
Clever Real Estate was founded four years ago to change how real estate is bought and sold. We connect home buyers and sellers with experienced, local real estate agents — and help them save thousands along the way.
As Clever continues to grow and develop, we’re excited to help tens of thousands of home buyers, from all backgrounds and income levels, navigate their real estate journey. Headquartered in St. Louis, we offer remote work opportunities across the country (and even outside the U.S.).
Who you are
- A natural relationship-builder
- Competitive and goal-oriented, you love chasing ambitious targets
- Collaborative, open to feedback, and excited to grow with a team
- 3-5 years' experience in senior sales roles with responsibility for structuring and closing deals
- 3-5 years' experience in the mortgage, real estate, or financial services industries
What you'll do as an Enterprise Account Executive
- Structure and close deals with strategic leaders in the mortgage industry
- Conduct discovery calls to build a profile of the goals, pain points and stakeholders within your target accounts
- Set new partnerships up for long-term success by facilitating hand-offs with Account Managers and staying involved with pilots for the first 90 days
- Manage a busy calendar, inbox and sales pipeline
- Log all your activity in a HubSpot Sales CRM
- Collaborate with Clever's C-Suite and Go-To-Market Team to develop and improve our strategy for signing up new mortgage partners
Within one month you'll...
- Get to know Clever's welcoming team and collaborative culture! Make new friends across the Org
- Join business development calls with Clever's COO and SVP of Ops and learn how to pitch Clever's mortgage program
- Learn how Clever's mortgage program works from end-to-end by getting to know Clever Team Members and partner Loan Officers involved with the program
- Gain a broad understanding of Clever's business across sales, marketing and product
- Manage responses and book calls with prospects from an outbound marketing campaign
Within three months you'll...
- Transition from prospecting to owning your own pipeline and closing deals
- Spearhead decision-maker meetings and overcome objections
- Work closely with Clever's COO and SVP Ops to refine your pitch and unblock key accounts
- Build up your pipeline to start closing 5-6 new deals each month
Within 12 months you'll...
- Manage a robust sales pipeline and regularly launch new partnerships
Travel to meet prospects in-person and represent Clever at industry events
- Work with Clever's Account Managers to deepen relationships with existing partners, and find creative ways to expand our accounts
- Work your growing network in the mortgage industry to generate your own leads and warm introductions
- Collaborate with Clever's C-Suite and Marketing Team to develop new advertising and outreach campaigns
- Support with training new team members for a fast-growing business development team
Compensation & benefits
📈 On-Target Earnings: $120k - $250k
🚑 Health insurance
🏌️ 401k plan
💻 Remote work
🏖️ Competitive PTO & Flex hours
Ready to apply?
More about Clever
Clever makes complex real estate decisions simple.
Our websites, ListWithClever and Real Estate Witch, will reach over 10 million readers this year looking for information to help them make better decisions about buying, selling, and investing in real estate.
Our agent matching product has helped thousands of customers find the right real estate agent — and save over $60M in fees to date while earning over 1000 five-star reviews.
In the last year, Clever achieved profitability while more than doubling our headcount to reach 60+ team members. We believe our success comes from our core values.
At Clever, our strength flows from our commitment to one another, as a team. Our work can be tough and tiring — but we support each other every step of the way. We’re dedicated to creating an inclusive workplace, welcoming diverse perspectives, and learning together.
We have a leading brand, a world-class collaborative team, and the resources to pursue YOUR best, most audacious ideas.