Working with the best real estate agents in Tallahassee means you’ll save money, time, and stress. We ranked and evaluated over 100 agents and narrowed down the list. Each Tallahassee agent went through a rigorous process where we evaluated key skills and core areas of focus.
Want us to hand-pick your agent? Click here to get started.
Top 6 Real Estate Agents in Tallahassee, FL
|Best overall for sellers
|Best overall for buyers
|The Chip Williams Group
|Best at negotiating
|Best at selling quickly
|Best at first-time buyers
What impact can buying a home with top real estate agents have?
The best buyers agents in Hollywood Florida offer a rare pairing of market knowledge, negotiating skills, and exceptional customer service. These agents consistently save buyers significant amounts of money off the list price of homes, and they know their local markets extremely well.
Customer service in real estate transactions is so incredibly important. An agent that gets it right can take a buyer that's anxious, worried, and unsure and help them navigate the entire process, find the right home, and ultimately buy it without unnecessary worry.
The 6 best real estate agents in Tallahassee, Florida are:
John McLaughlinGet Connected!
STRENGTHS: Helping buyers and sellers get the best price
- Most of John’s past transactions involve properties priced between $200,000 and $400,000.
- John is skilled at negotiating on behalf of buyers, frequently helping them save around 5% off the list price.
- He’s also talented at negotiating on behalf of sellers, with most of the properties he lists selling for asking price or close to it.
CONCERNS: John's doesn’t represent buyers quite as often as sellers. If you’re looking for an agent who has equal experience with both buying and selling, you should think about working with someone else.
Leanne GroomGet Connected!
STRENGTHS: Getting top-dollar for mid-priced properties
- Leanne represents sellers more often than buyers.
- Most of her past properties are priced between $300,000 and $450,000.
- Sellers she represents rarely see major reductions off list price.
CONCERNS: Homes Leanne lists generally remain the market for an average length of time, so those who need to sell quickly may be disappointed.
Ric HollifieldGet Connected!
STRENGTHS: Making the purchasing process simple for buyers
- Ric represented buyers in close to 70% of past transactions.
- Most of the properties Ric helps people buy are priced between $150,000 and $250,000.
- Reviewers have praised his knowledge of the Tallahassee real estate market and his willingness to guide them through the purchase process.
CONCERNS: Ric doesn’t represent sellers often and when he does, many of his listings see multiple price reductions. If you want to sell your home and need an agent who can price it correctly from the start, Bill may not be your best choice.
Clever can help you keep more money in your pocket at closing!
✅ Sellers pay only 1.5% in listing fees
✅ Buyers earn cash back on eligible purchases
✅ You'll work with a local realtor from top brokers, like RE/MAX and Keller Williams
Clever's service is 100% free, with zero obligation. You can interview as many agents as you like, or walk away at any time. Enter your zip code to find a top local agent today!
Chip Williams GroupGet Connected!
STRENGTHS: Negotiating on behalf of buyers and sellers
- Team members are strong negotiators on behalf of buyers, often saving them more than $8,000 off list price.
- Team members are also skilled at negotiating for sellers, with most of their listings selling for close to list price.
- Properties listed by this team often sell for a little faster than the average.
CONCERNS: Team members represent buyers more often than sellers, so if you’re hoping for an agent who splits their team evenly between buyers and sellers then you may want to consider a different team.
Bill LordGet Connected!
STRENGTHS: Quickly selling entry-level and mid-priced homes
- Properties Bill lists rarely see multiple price reductions.
His listings tend to sell faster than the average for the area.
- Reviewers have commented on his knowledge of the market and his strong communication skills through the sales process.
CONCERNS: Bill isn’t as good of a negotiator as some agents, and as a result, some of the sellers he’s represented have had to accept discounts off the list price.
Amber RenaudGet Connected!
STRENGTHS: Helping first-time buyers through the home buying process
- Amber represented buyers in 60% of past transactions.
- Most of her past transactions involve properties priced between $150,000 and $300,000.
- Reviews from first-time buyers describe Amber as patient and knowledgeable and praise her knowledge of the Tallahassee real estate market.
CONCERNS: Amber’s negotiating skills aren’t as strong as some agents. While she sometimes helps buyers pay slightly below asking price, those on a tight budget may prefer to work with an agent who routinely scores bigger discounts for clients.
Selecting the right agent can save you thousands on your new home. But finding that agent isn't easy.
Clever can help! We match you with vetted, top-performing agents in your area so you can compare options and choose the best fit.
We also negotiate special low rates, saving you thousands just for using our free service instead of finding the same agent on your own!
Clever's service is 100% free with zero obligation. Give us a try today!