In Davie, we looked through over 100 real estate agents and evaluated them across more than 30 criteria, to give you the best choices available. Below are the best agents for buyers and sellers in Davie. If you’d like our concierge team to match you with an agent match, start here.
8 Best Davie Real Estate Agents
|Real Estate Agents||Best For|
|Doug Levine & Team||Best overall for buyers|
|Patty Da Silva & Team||Best overall for sellers|
|Patty Accorto||Selling quickly|
|Vicki McGrath||Upsizing or downsizing|
|Sonia Gaby Martinez||Buying on a budget|
|David J. Rogers||
|Teri Arbogast & Team||Difficult-to-sell homes|
Reasons to use Clever to find a top agent in Davie
The top three reasons to work with Clever to find an agent are:
We’ll get you a lower commission.
It’s 100% free and there is no obligation.
We’ll give you hand-picked top agents to choose from.
It really couldn’t be more simple.
Don’t see an agent who is right for your situation? Speak with our Concierge Team to get hand-picked agent matches for you. Our service is free with no obligation.
STRENGTHS: Negotiating on behalf of buyers and sellers while getting properties sold quickly
- Gina is great at negotiating for buyers and is able to consistently get buyers discounts of $10,000 or more off the list price.
- She’s good at negotiating for her sellers. It’s very rare for Gina sellers to take a price reduction unless the property is worth well over $2 Million.
- She sells properties more quickly than most agents in the area. Many of her properties sell in less than 30 days; however, properties that don't sell in a short time frame usually take a very long time to sell.
- Gina's reviews indicate that she is professional, helpful, attentive, and, perhaps above all else, a tough negotiator.
CONCERNS: Gina has an inconsistent listing quality. While she often uses professional photos sometimes, even at higher price points, the photos are not professional. Furthermore, her descriptions are sometimes full of mistakes, jargon, or abbreviations and do not contain an engaging narrative.
Doug Levine & TeamWebsite
STRENGTHS: Providing a top notch experience and getting buyers a discount on their property
- Doug has 10 years of experience, and the team has completed over 100 combined transactions. This team has one of the highest ratios of transactions to reviews indicating that they provide consistent customer service.
- The Levine Team is good at negotiating for buyers, consistently getting them discounts of $5,000 or more off the list price.
- Recent reviews indicate that the team is helpful, professional, responsive, and assisted with relocation multiple times.
CONCERNS: The team is below average at representing sellers across pricing, marketing, and negotiating. They also don’t have substantial experience with properties valued over $500,000.
Patty Da Silva &TeamWebsite
STRENGTHS: Pricing and negotiating on behalf of sellers at almost any price point
- Patty and her team are experts at negotiating for sellers, with a rare reduction below the list price to get a property sold.
- Patty and her team have substantial experience across all price points over $200K.
- Properties are well priced and require very few, if any, price reductions.
- Every listing evaluated has professional photography, 3D tours, video walkthroughs, and staging.
- Recent reviews of the team appreciated their help, seamless communication, attentive work, and knowledge. Some reviewers mentioned that they were out of state and able to work with the team to buy and sell their homes, and the team was always available for remote support.
CONCERNS: The team doesn’t get consistent results on price for buyers. Most buyers pay the list price for their homes, indicating below average skill at negotiating.
STRENGTHS: Selling quickly and negotiating top dollar for properties up to $700K
- Most of the homes that Patty lists sell in under 45 days, well below the median time in the area.
- Listings usually sell for the list price, with an occasional reduction of less than $10K.
- Lists homes and represents buyers for properties valued up to $700K
- Patty invests in professional photography and staging for most of her listings. The descriptions she writes are also interesting, engaging, and well-written.
- Patty is knowledgeable, competent, responsive, comfortable handling difficult issues, and compassionate towards the needs of her clients.
CONCERNS: May not be the best choice if you need to sell your home and buy a new one with the same agent. While she can earn you extra selling your home, Patty rarely scores major discounts for her buyers.
STRENGTHS: Providing great customer service to Davie natives that are upsizing or downsizing
- Clients indicate in reviews that she knows the area well, is professional and knowledgeable, and keeps her customers up to date and well informed throughout the buying and selling process.
- Works with buyers and sellers evenly, giving her good context for anyone interested in both selling their existing home and buying a new one.
- Vicki has a total of over 100 sales and 9 years of experience. This means she closes slightly fewer transactions than most top agents in the area, giving her more time to devote to her clients.
CONCERNS: Vicki struggles at negotiating for sellers, with many sellers taking concessions of $20,000 or more off of the list price to sell their home.
Sonia Gaby MartinezWebsite
STRENGTHS: Negotiating on behalf of buyers and pulling from the vast experience of her team to create a smooth transaction
- Buyers represented by Sonia consistently save $10,000 to $15,000 off of the list price, making her great at negotiating for buyers.
- Reviews from previous customers indicate that Sonia is knowledgeable, honest, reliable, helpful for first-time buyers, and professional in all of her dealings.
- Buyers and sellers who work with Sonia operate in the price range of up to $500,000.
- Sonia works for a large team that has over 350 sales and over a decade of experience.
CONCERNS: Negotiating on behalf of sellers and pricing properties is not Sonia’s best skill. She frequently has to reduce the price of properties that she lists, so we wouldn’t recommend her if you need to sell your home also.
David J. RogersWebsite
STRENGTHS: Negotiating for buyers interested in buying a home under $300K
- David is good at negotiating for buyers because he's able to consistently get them discounts of $5,000 or more off the list price.
- Most clients that work with David are either selling or buying a home for less than $300,000.
- Based on recent reviews, David is professional, reliable, good at negotiating for buyers, and knows the area and local market well.
- David has 16 years of experience and over 150 sales in his career.
CONCERNS: David struggles to get sellers the full list price. It’s the primary reason we recommended him as a great agent for first-time buyers, rather than buyers that are upsizing and selling a home they own.
Teri Arbogast & TeamWebsite
STRENGTHS: Marketing properties to potential buyers and getting their sellers the best prices
- Listings are of excellent quality and almost always include professional photos, 3D homes, well-written descriptions, video walkthroughs, and listing reports which provide buyers with an understanding of the area.
- Teri has over a decade of experience, and the team has completed over 740 transactions. This is a good indicator that every agent is experienced and can handle a complex transaction.
- Recent reviews indicate that Teri and the team are professional, knowledgeable, hard-working, and available at all times, day or night, to answer questions.
- Teri and her team are very good at negotiating on behalf of sellers; sellers rarely take a discount off the list price.
CONCERNS: They do not sell homes quickly, with most listings spending roughly the median time on market. If you need to sell your home in a hurry, you should select a different agent.
Selecting the right listing agent can net you thousands more on your property. But where do you even begin searching?
Clever can help! We match you with vetted, top-performing agents in your area so you can compare options and choose the best fit.
We also negotiate special low rates, saving you thousands just for using our free service instead of finding the same agent on your own!
Clever's service is 100% free with zero obligation. Give us a try today!