Updated on February 28, 2020
|EDITOR'S NOTE: We don't offer a cash buyer service in Oklahoma City. So we've compiled objective overviews of local companies that do, based on publicly available data. Clever does offer a free service that helps you sell your home 2.8x faster than the national average — you can check it out here.|
"We Buy Houses for Cash" is a catchall term that describes real estate companies and investors who make fast, all-cash offers on properties.
Key benefits of selling to one of these “We Buy Houses” companies in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma include near-instant cash offers, no renovations or repairs — they'll often buy your home “as is” — and fast, flexible closing timelines.
The trade-off is that your offer will likely be below your home's fair market value — possibly by as much as 30-50%.
How does We Buy Houses for Cash in Oklahoma City work?
We Buy Houses for Cash in Oklahoma City — Pros and Cons
- Get a fast, all-cash offer
- Sell your home “as is” — no need to make repairs
- Schedule your own closing date
- Offer could be up to 30-50% below your home's fair market value
- That's potentially $40,434-$67,390* in lost equity
>> MORE PROS & CONS: See the full comparison between We Buy Houses and top realtors.
While there are a few situations in which selling to a We Buy Houses company may be a sensible choice, it's always a good idea to explore your alternative options first. For most Oklahoma City home sellers, the marginal benefits simply don't justify the loss of equity.
*Based on the median home list price in Oklahoma City of $134,780 in 2019, according to Zillow.
Top Oklahoma City We Buy Houses Companies in 2020
|Disclaimer: We've compiled objective, public information from cash buyer services in Oklahoma City, OK to help you compare options and make informed decisions. We recommend reaching out to these companies directly to learn more. The information below is up to date as of 2/7/20.|
- Website: W Properties
- Phone Number: 405-673-4901
- Time to Offer: 48 hours
- Minimum Time to Sell: 14 days
- 4.9/5 on Google (28 reviews)
- A+ on BBB with a 5/5 customer rating (2 reviews)
- 4.6/5 on Facebook (7 reviews)
Note: W Properties is a local, Oklahoma property investor that buys homes for cash in select areas across the state. For more information, including specific areas of operation, terms of service, and other details, we recommend reaching out to the company directly.
We Buy Houses Oklahoma City
- Website: We Buy Houses Oklahoma City
- Phone Number: 918-739-6777
- Time to Offer: Usually within 24-48 hours
- Minimum Time to Sell: Typically 7-14 days
- 3.7/5 on Facebook (18 reviews)
Note: We Buy Houses is a national service that has partnered with local investors throughout Oklahoma. The information above will take you to the Oklahoma City page, but it may require that you call to connect with local partners or franchisees. Experiences will vary from region to region, based on the local investor you're paired with.
Express Homebuyers Oklahoma City
- Website: Express Homebuyers Oklahoma City
- Phone Number: 888-298-4807
- Time to offer: 7 minutes
- Minimum Time to Sell: 7 days
- 3/5 on Yelp (16 reviews)
- 4.4/5 on Google (77 reviews)
- A+ rating with BBB and 4.75/5 customer rating (39 reviews)
Note: Express Homebuyers is a national service that has partnered with local investors throughout Florida. The information above will take you to a local, Fort Lauderdale page, but it may require that you call in to connect with local partners. Experiences will vary from region to region, based on the local investor you're paired with.
We Buy Ugly Houses Oklahoma City
- Website: We Buy Ugly Houses Oklahoma City
- Phone Number: 866-200-6475
- Time to Offer: Varies — pending home evaluation
- Minimum Time to Sell: Close in as few as 30 days
- A+ rating on BBB with a 3/5 customer rating (10 reviews)
Note: We Buy Ugly Houses is a nationwide network of local property investors who will make cash offers on homes regardless of their condition or location. The information above will take you to the local Knoxville page, but it may require you to call in to be connected with a local franchisee. Experiences will vary based on local franchisee.
We Buy Houses OKC
- Website: We Buy Houses OKC
- Phone Number: 405-259-2488
- Time to Offer: Varies — pending home evaluation
- Minimum Time to Sell: N/A - information not disclosed
- N/A — currently, no third-party review information was available for We Buy Houses OKC. We will update when this information becomes available.
Note: We Buy Houses OKC is a local, Oklahoma property investor that buys homes for cash in select areas across the state. For more information, including specific areas of operation, terms of service, and other details, we recommend reaching out to the company directly.
How much will a cash buyer pay for your Oklahoma City home?
Most We Buy Houses companies are property flippers and will pay below market value for your home to ensure they turn a profit on each transaction — especially if the home requires repairs or is in a less desirable market or neighborhood.
Below is a table that outlines typical cash offer ranges for the three median home value tiers (low, medium, high) in Oklahoma City.
|Median Home Values in Oklahoma City||Typical Oklahoma City Cash Buyer Offer Range|
|(Low) - $71,183**||$35,591-$49,828*|
|(Medium) - $134,780**||$67,390-$94,346 *|
|(High) - $223,689**||$111,844-$156,582*|
*30%-50% range is simply an estimate based on previous experience. This range will vary by company, local market, condition of property, etc.
**Median home prices according to Zillow data from 1/1/19-12/31/19.
Are Oklahoma City We Buy Houses for Cash companies a scam?
While most Oklahoma City investors and cash buyers are totally legit, there are plenty of scams out there. As you start testing the waters, make sure that any company or investor you approach has an established web presence, reviews, and proven track record before giving them ANY of your information.
Those “WE WILL BUY YOUR HOUSE FOR CASH” signs on the side of the road written in sharpie with no website, company logo, or additional information? Probably best to steer clear.