If you’re selling a house in Arlington that's in poor condition or has other complications, or you need to sell your house fast, consider a cash home buyer. Many companies that buy houses for cash in Arlington will purchase any home and can usually close sales much faster than Arlington home buyers who need a home loan.
Our team evaluated 11 active cash home buyers serving Arlington. We examined each company's key factors, including its credibility signals, customer reviews, and activity level. Our guide will help you choose a cash buyer to get the best outcome on your sale.
Why you should trust us
We want to help you find legitimate cash home buyers and get the best deal based on your needs. When you hire a service through a link on this page, we may earn a small commission, but this doesn’t influence our rankings or advice. Learn how we researched and ranked these companies that buy houses for cash.
What you should know about cash home buyers
- Cash home buyers can be useful if you have a complicated home sale, you want to sell your house fast, you've inherited a house, or you have goals that would be difficult to achieve selling with a real estate agent on the open market. Your options, offer prices, and closing speed will depend on your situation.
- You may need to contact numerous cash buyers to get workable offers. Cash buyers are investors with varying budgets, goals, and constraints. Some will pay cash for almost any home under any circumstance at any time. Others specialize in locations, price ranges, property types, or situations.
- Cash offers will be unique to your home. How much "we buy houses for cash" companies will pay — and how fast they can close — depends on the home and situation. Investors can pay more for turnkey properties than those in need of major repairs.
- The selling process is condensed. Some companies that buy houses for cash can close deals within 2–3 days. However, Arlington houses with complicated legal issues could take months to close.
- Most cash home buyers pay closing costs. You won't have to pay any unexpected fees on your closing date. Companies that buy houses for cash usually factor the seller's closing costs into their offer.
- Requesting a cash offer is always free, and there’s zero obligation to accept it. You may not get the fair market value many sellers get using a real estate agent. But you decide if you're offered a fair price and if the terms are acceptable based on your situation. If you feel pressured to accept an offer, walk away. If you suspect a scam or financial exploitation, the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau recommends you report it to the Federal Trade Commission and take these additional steps.
How to choose a cash home buyer and get good offers
- Make sure the cash buyer is legit. Stick to buyers with credible websites that include owner information and video testimonials from real customers. Look for a solid number of legitimate positive customer reviews on established, external platforms like Google. Also, look for companies with Better Business Bureau (BBB) profiles accredited with A+ ratings.
- Verify the buyer has the funds. Ask the buyer for an official proof of funds (POF) letter from their bank. Experienced and legitimate cash home buyers will expect this question or provide the POF without you even asking. The cash buyer should also provide a sufficient earnest money deposit (usually 1–2% of the sale price) when you go under contract, which represents their commitment to the sale.
- Get multiple cash offers. Just like when getting quotes from contractors or shopping for the best mortgage rates, getting several offers from legit "we buy houses for cash" companies to compare and choose from will help you get the best terms and outcome.
Top cash home buyers in Arlington, Texas
Clever OffersRead more
Our take: Clever Offers is our top pick for most people in Arlington because it makes getting and comparing multiple cash offers fast, easy, and safe.
What we like: Clever Offers taps you into a wide pool of vetted cash buyers in Arlington who can buy your house fast, saving you from hours of overwhelming research. Compare and choose from up to 10 buyers. This competition among buyers can drive up cash offer prices. Clever Real Estate, an established, highly rated nationwide brand, backs the service. Clever Offers also handles communications between sellers and multiple buyers.
You should also know: Cash offers aren’t always the best or only option. Clever can bring you other solutions, like creative financing or sale-leasebacks, that might deliver a better fit or value. Clever can also match you with a top local real estate agent for a free home valuation so you can compare the cash offers with an open market sale. Seeing all your options helps you make an informed decision and come away with the best possible outcome.
Phone: (833) 225-3837
Address: 6358 Delmar Blvd., Suite 300, University City, MO 63130-4769
Texas Best Home BuyersRead more
Our take: Texas Best Home Buyers' superb customer satisfaction ratings and good credibility signals make it a worthy option in Arlington.
What we like: Texas Best Home Buyers outperforms its competitors on customer ratings, with the highest possible scores from Google and the BBB.
You should also know: Customers haven't complained to the BBB about Texas Best Home Buyers, another indicator that the company maintains high customer service standards. However, we found no customer reviews during the past six months, signaling the company may not be very active in the current market.
Phone: (817) 808-4911
Address: 9288 Huntington Square, North Richland Hills, TX 76182
DFW Sell FastRead more
Our take: DFW Sell Fast outshines cash home buyers in Arlington, mostly due to its strong customer reviews.
What we like: DFW scores high with customers who review the company at Google and the BBB. It's also a BBB-accredited business with a can-be-beat A+ rating.
You should also know: No customers reviewed DFW Sell Fast during the past six months, signaling a lack of recent activity in the market. The company provides a reassuring level of transparency to potential clients by posting team members' names and photos on its website.
Phone: (817) 601-7777
Address: 2248 Central Dr., Suite.107, Bedford, TX 76021
Cash House Buyers USARead more
Our take: Cash House Buyers USA might be a good option if you're looking for a quick home sale in Arlington.
What we like: The company's customer satisfaction score is solid, so don't let the 3.0 rating on BBB fool you. A single one-star review brings down the company's average. We also like that the company is BBB-accredited and carries an A+ rating.
You should also know: Cash House Buyers USA's online activity during the past six months ranks low compared to its competitors. The company features customer testimonial videos on its website, but lacks other credibility signals we value, like names and photos of team members.
Phone: (817) 339-6134
Address: 5330 N. MacArthur Blvd. #154-102, Irving, TX 75038
Don Lawyer TeamRead more
Our take: The Don Lawyer Team is a strong performer when it comes to customer satisfaction.
What we like: More than 100 people give the Don Lawyer Team's service high praise and a 4.9 cumulative rating on Google. The company also displays strong activity signals, with far more activity in the market than its competitors.
You should also know: The Don Lawyer Team isn't BBB accredited, which we accounted for in our overall score. But customers haven't complained to the BBB about the company. Don Lawyer Team also sends solid credibility signals, showcasing photos and names of team members on its website.
Google: 4.9 (121)
Phone: (817) 213-6510
Address: 1906 W. Park Row Dr., Arlington, TX 76013
Other companies that buy houses for cash in Arlington
The Street Real Estate Company has good review ratings and seems active in the current market, judging by the number of customer reviews during the past six months. However, the company lacks BBB accreditation and has fewer customer reviews than some companies in our top-buyers list. We're keeping The Street Real Estate Company off our list until we see more data.
Love Investors earns good customer ratings, and the company features photos and names of its team members on its website, which are credibility signals we like to see. However, the company isn't BBB accredited. Its recent market activity is also low compared with its competitors. Because of these factors' impact on our overall score for the company, Love Investors didn't make our top list.
Next steps: Start getting cash offers!
Compare offers from top cash buyers to the sale price you'd get with an agent.
Related articles and resources
Closing Costs for Sellers in Texas: Learn what it costs to sell a house in Texas, including tips on how to save on your sale.
How to Sell a House By Owner in Texas: Read this guide to decide if selling without a realtor in Texas is a good idea for you.
8 Steps to Selling a House in Texas: Are you ready to sell your Arlington home but need help understanding the process? Read our guide on selling a home in Texas (with or without a realtor).
Selling a House As-Is: What You Need to Know: We share the main factors that affect how much you may gain (or lose) when you sell as-is.
11 Best Companies That Buy Houses for Cash: Our team spent hundreds of hours researching "we buy houses" companies and iBuyers. Many of these companies have local franchises throughout the nation.
Why trust us
Our research team evaluated 11 cash home buyers serving Arlington. It also compiled and analyzed 6,399 publicly available data points tied to past transactions, customer reviews, and more to evaluate each of the Arlington home buyers and create our final list and rankings.
Our team used public business directories to identify every company serving the Arlington area calling itself a cash home buyer. We filtered that list and ranked the top options based on the following criteria:
- Credibility: Is the company a legitimate and safe option? Before we recommend any company, we assess its owners and/or team members, customer testimonial videos, Better Business Bureau status, total Google reviews, and the legitimacy of those reviews.
- Activity: Is the company actively buying a large number of homes? We consider Google and BBB reviews an indicator of sales activity. We examine how many reviews the company has had in the past six months and whether the company responds to its reviews.
- Satisfaction: Are sellers generally happy with their experience and outcome? We gauge how compassionate, helpful, fair, and reliable a cash home buyer is by evaluating its Google reviews for average rating, total reviews, and negative reviews.
Our team also highlighted the company's availability based on where they operate.
- Local: Operates in Arlington
- Statewide: Operates throughout Texas
- Multi-state: Operates throughout Texas and at least one other state
- Nationwide: Operates in all states
✍️ Editor’s note: We don't disqualify a company for limited or missing data, but we do lower the company’s ranking. We base our rankings on objective measurements and can only measure what we see. We regularly search for missing data to update our rankings accordingly.
Credible, primary sources power our pages. When you hire a service through a link on this page, we may earn a commission. But this doesn't influence our advice or ranking methodology. Learn more about Clever Real Estate.
Clever Real Estate's content team created parts of this page with the assistance of an AI tool. Our team of humans researched the companies, collected and analyzed the data, and ranked the companies, then used AI to assist in writing about the companies. Our team fact-checked and edited the text, as it does for all of our content.